Created in durable, sturdy wrought iron in a smoke wood finish and natural abaca rope woven in a net-like fashion, the Chesapeake Bay is a drum shaped chandelier with an open and airy feel. The intricate loose looping of the abaca rope between the top and bottom rings of the shade gives this piece a nautical fun style. The chandelier illustrates the skill of artisans, as the rope is hand-knotted and hand-tied to the frame, painstaking efforts that result in an artisanal light fixture. Four globe style lights rest inside the chandelier, casting a warm glow for a beach home inspired space!
We simply love the handcrafted appeal of this lighting fixture and know that you will too!
- Overall Fixture Size: 17.5" high x 21" diameter
- Finish: Beige/Smokewood/Natural Rope
- Materials: Wrought Iron/Abaca Rope
- Adjustable Height: 24" to 92"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Lights: 4
- Watts per Socket/Item: 60/240
- Voltage: 120v
- Socket: E12
- Suggested Bulb Type: G Globe
- Chain Included: 6' Beige
- Cord: 13' Silver
- Lamp Color:
- Natural Rope