With hand beaded strands of carved wooden beads that cascade gracefully around the 19.75 inch diameter shade, the Encinitas Chandelier an astonishingly pretty chandelier for any elegantly decorated environment. The antique white beads create a vibrant, effervescent curtain that softly diffuses the light. As the beads are carved from natural wood, the finish and striations on each will vary slightly. The frame and metal accents are iron with a richly contrasting antique champagne soft gold finish.
An unique blend of beach home vintage and modern, this intriguing piece was designed by Jamie Young to be easily integrated into a multitude of styles, but looks absolutely fab in a sophisticated coastal space!
The fixture is suspended from a coordinating rods finished in champagne gold and professional installation is recommended.
- Overall Fixture Size: 20 inches high x 19.75 inches diameter
- Dims of Outer Ring: 20"W x 11"H
- Dims of Inner Ring: 15"W x 17"H
- Thickness of Metal Trim: 0.6"H
- Rods: 6" minimum to 5' maximum adjustable antique champagne rod. Includes (3) 12" rods & (4) 6" rods
- Cord: 8' Clear Cord
- Canopy & Backplate: 4.75"dia. in Champagne Gold
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- (4) E12 Candelabra Base Bulbs/40 Watt Bulbs Recommended, not included
- Hardwire Fixture/Recommend Professional Installation
- Mounting Hardware and Instructions Included
- Dimmable compatible.
- Lamp Color:
- Lamp Color: