Your beach home guests will love ringing the bell of this handcrafted lovely bronze Bay Scallop Shell Doorbell when they come to visit for the weekend. Created in a vintage-like oil rubbed bronze finish, these sea shell shaped bell ringers are signed by Rhode Island Artist Michael Healy. Arriving at your home, or your friends' coastal home in beautiful gift packaging, these functional door decor pieces will be a welcome addition to your front porch!
Overall Size: 3" x 3" x 1"
Signed by the Artist
Made in the USA
Instructions for installation are also included in package
INSTALLING YOUR DOORBELL RINGER
1. Turn off the power to your doorbell.
2. Remove your doorbell ringer’s mounting bracket by unscrewing the hinge screw.
3. Remove your existing doorbell and disconnect the two wires attached to it.
4. Attach one wire to each terminal on your doorbell ringer’s illuminated LED button. It doesn’t matter which wire is attached to which terminal.
5. Hold the mounting bracket in place and screw it in place using the enclosed screw. NOTE: There needs to be a 5/8” hole for the back of the doorbell button to recess into. In most cases the hole left by your old button will already be 5/8”.
6. Reattach your doorbell ringer to its mounting bracket and return power to the doorbell.