The Maeva Warm Sand area rug from the our new Tahiti collection features durable, weather-resistant fibers that create a flatwoven, sisal-inspired look with a diamond pattern in the center and a lovely border on the edge. Emanating the natural colors of seagrass and sand dunes, this rug boasts a neutral, grounding soft grey palette. Crafted of polypropylene, this versatile layer lends a texture-rich look to patios, dining spaces, and foyers. We love the neutral color combined with fabulous design and texture!
Handwoven of durable polypropylene, this low-profile, flat-woven construction performs as a durable, low-tread foundation rug is and easy to clean and perfect for high-traffic areas.
- Weather-Resistant Durability: made of 100% polypropylene to maximize durability in high-traffic and outdoor areas
- Backing: No
- .2 inches thick - flat weave
- High-Performance Style: this indoor/outdoor rug is specifically designed to tolerate outdoor elements and heavy traffic
- Style: Indoor-Outdoor
- Rug Pad Recommended: allow maximum air flow and additional cushioning with an outdoor rug pad
- Pantone Colors: 18-1027 Bison;16-0928 Curry;15-1214 Warm Sand;15-1307 White Pepper
Care and Cleaning: Clean or remove stains by using mild soap. Rinse with clean water or a garden hose. Hang and allow rug to dry before laying rug out. Vacuum regularly with beater bar off for indoor use.
- Rug Color: