Introducing artist Hadley Hutton's 24 x 36 Coral Sea Art Canvas Collection No. 2 presented without glass in a white shadowbox style frame. Her gorgeous sea fan and shell imaged canvas is printed with UV resistant inks and is ready to hang on your walls to instantly add a warm, charming ocean feel to your space.
Each coral reef inspired canvas is printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading and gallery wrapped edges to give your art a gallery professional look. Hang them as a stand-alone statement piece or sprinkle them into a art wall installation to add depth and texture.
- 24 inches wide x 30 inches high x 1.5 inches deep
- White Shadowbox frame
- NO Glass
- Matte Finish
- Printed with UV resistant inks
- Gallery wrapped edges with image wrapped around the sides
- Poly/cotton canvas
- Framed Art Canvas has .35" front facing frame profile
- Durable poplar wood construction
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hardware
- Estimated ship date: 3-5 business days
- Every order custom printed in the USA
The Best Part? Every purchase supports the artist!
Artist: Hadley Hutton
Hadley Hutton is a graduate (with honors!) from San Francisco Art Institute and has been an influenced by color and art her entire life. She lives in her hometown of Portland, Oregon, and blends traditional painting with modern design. Hadley is inspired by Asian motifs and Victorian die cuts. She also has a fond love for geometric designs.